Data controller: PC Help and Care, firstname.lastname@example.org
How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us to discuss or request one of our services via our website, email or phone)
- from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies.
Information we collect: name, contact details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website based on your IP address), company name or business name (if applicable), VAT number (if applicable), and usernames and passwords (for support purposes).
We do not store any ‘special’ personal data such as driving licence, passport, or national insurance number. We do not store debit/credit card details. When you pay for any goods, the transaction is processed through our secure payment gateway provided by PayPal.
How we use your information:
- we require a name, address, telephone number, email address for secure identification and correspondence during your support agreement.
- we may require usernames and passwords in order to carry out the required work on your device, network or third-party account related to the service
Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
|Third Party||Country||Safeguards in place to protect your Personal data:||Retrieve a copy of your safeguards here:||Legitimate interest|
|Microsoft||EU||Encryption and Password Policies||https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us||Processing and storing email communications|
|EU||Encryption and Password Policies||https://cloud.google.com/security/gdpr/||Storage of documents and data related to services we provide to you|
|Kashflow||New Zealand||Encryption and Password Policies||https://www.kashflow.com/privacy-policy/||Accounting|
|PayPal||EU||Encryption and Password Policies||https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full||Payment processing|
|Airtable||EU||Encryption and Password Policies||https://airtable.com/privacy||Customer Relationship Management, Task Management, Event Management|
Selling your information to third parties: We do not sell any of your details
How long we retain your information:
- we store your contact details, records of your purchases and any communications for as long as you’re a customer and until you request for those details to be removed. We may still store some details as required to comply with the law
- we store any usernames, passwords and your data for the duration of the specific work order. If you choose to share any logins with us via email for ongoing support, we may keep those until you request for any such details to be removed.
How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, encrypted email, utilising two Factor authentication as default for all logins.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information: You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us at the usual address.
Complaints procedure: In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by PC Help and Care (or its third parties), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority which is the ICO (www.ico.org.uk).
You can report a concern directly with the ICO, if PC Help and Care fails to handle your complaint in an appropriate manner: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Please send any initial complaints